Friday, April 24, 2009

My Happy List

*a good workout
*being with family
*spending the summer in Pennsylvaina
*catching up with an old friend
*traveling
*learning other cultures
*playing piano
*playing volleyball
*music
*a starbucks run with a group of friends after Bible Study
*a four year olds arms wrapped around my neck
*a kind word
*hugs and smiles
*walking
*Chinese takout on a Friday night
*knowing I made a difference in someones life
*a good, insiring book on a rainy afternoon
*Fruit
*a drive in my dads pickup with the windows down and the music up
*a swim on a hot, summer day
*fresh blueberries
stting on the swing talking with dad gazing at the sunset going down over the trees in the background
*acting goofy with my brother
*a midnight chat with mom about life, love, the future and God
*a devotional with a friend
*playing tennis
*sunsets
*being in God's presence
*the feeling of accomplishment
*a road trip with someone I love

1 comment:

  1. I like your happy list! Sunsets, being in God's presence, the feeling of accomplishment, hugs and smiles, are some I enjoy too. Have a wonderful day!

    Love you!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete